Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day 21 - Perfect Schooling Outfit

Day 21- Your perfect schooling outfit


From Clover Ledge Farm

Let's split this up seasonally, shall we?

Winter:

Fleece balaclava, sweatshirt or jacket depending on temperature, helmet (always)
Kerrits fleece lined riding tights
Smartwool socks
Merino wool long sleeve shirt
fleece vest
Columbia jacket for those cold days
Gloves

Muck boots/paddock boots

Things I'd change: Get a decent pair of actual winter riding boots.The muck boots are an accident waiting to happen and the paddock boots are very inviting to liquid and mud. I'm hoping to find something at a black friday sale at a tack shop.

Summer wear:

Summer weight riding tights or my ice fil tights
tech shirt or tank top (por que no los dos?!) or honestly whatever shirt I'm wearing that day
merino wool socks
ariat terrain paddock boots
half chaps


Summer outfits  





For in between seasons I'll use a light jacket along with my regular riding pants, boot and chaps. Or a long sleeve shirt and a vest.

For cross country I use my airowear outlyne safety vest.




No comments:

Post a Comment