Plus size in the 2x range
Fav colors are purple, teal and blue
Gwyn wears purple beta for endurance and I'm hoping to do purple accents for eventing
Birthstone is an Opal.
- The current year Breyer Holiday Horse. My wife will roll her eyes, but I've collected Breyers since I was a little kid and I'm trying (for her sake) to be more selective and reduce Breyer acquisition. I will never turn down a custom of Gwyn or Clyde.
- Sciencey jewelry. I'm a scientist and I love having jewelry that reflects this side of me. Silver tones preferred. Metal needs to be titanium or surgical steel for my ears to be happy.
- Fandoms: Critical Role, Animorphs
- I play Dungeons and Dragons and I'm a dice goblin. I will always love more dice (blue/silver/green/purples)
- Amazon Wish List
- Elfster Wish List
- Pate de Rolo plush
- Beauregard sleevless hooded cardigan
- Taldorei Campaign Setting Reborn
- Call of the Netherdeep
- Kiri Plush
- Ceramic Camping Mugs
- Monsters of Wildemount minis
- Unicorn Adult Hoodie (2 or 3x)
- Solar panels for powering things in camp
- Rein leash
- Reflective Horse Collar
Horse Related (with links)
- Hair removal brush
- Trailer Door Caddy like this or this or this
- Purple saddle rack
- This hoof pick
- Fav Candy: Maple Sugar Candy or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Fruity Teas
- Neat Tea steepers
- Allergic to Bleu Cheese!!!!
Things I don't need:
- Horsey scarves. They're cool and easy, I get it. I have two and I barely use them as it is.
- Mugs - we have limited space and have already Marie Kondo'd our coffee mug collection into ones that bring us joy
Post a Comment