Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Day 19 - A Discipline I'd like to Try

Day 19- A discipline you would like to do that you’ve never done before


From Clover Ledge Farm

Ooooh!

So, I feel pretty lucky in that I've tried several things over the years.

I have done:
Mounted Archery
Mounted Combat/Medieval Gaming
Dressage
Eventing
Hunter/Jumper
Endurance
cow sorting
polocrosse


I would want to try western gaming/gymkahna and barrel racing. Also actual fox hunting, rather than just a hunter pace. Until then, I want to get BETTER at what I'm working on. I want to do higher level movement in dressage. I want to clear more technical cross country courses. I want to more regularly compete 25 and 30 mile distances, maybe even do a 50 mile ride. Those things I also haven't done before even though they're in the discipline that I am training for.

No comments:

Post a Comment