Monday, November 13, 2017

Day 13 - Video of Me and Gwyn

Day 13- A video of you horse/you riding



From Clover Ledge Farm


I don't really have boots on the ground for videoing me while I ride, so the most recent video I have is from a trail ride I took where I video'd myself riding, only it's not of me, it's just of Gwyn and she's being a very brave pony and going clompity clomp on a very long bridge.

There might actually be more recent video, I just haven't uploaded it to youtube. Lemme dig around my google photos.

[Time elapses]

Maybe not, lol.

The below video is from 2011, which is the the most recent horse show video I have of myself, riding Intro Test A and B.

This is Test A and was abysmal because I didn't carry a whip, thinking she'd be more forward, like she usually is. Nope.  I carried a whip for Test B.




Ah, here's footage from the Hunter Pace back in October






No comments:

Post a Comment