Thursday, February 14, 2019

For Fun: Favorite Ooops Picture


I saw a facebook post about what happens when you try to take a panoramic of a horse and rider and the results were obviously hilarious and it sent me looking for my own example. Google photos helpfully tried to stitch together a series of photos I took while lunging Gwyn.

So here it is, from one of my favorite places I've boarded (25 acres, huge fields, trails, access to more trails, and access to the Snohomish River, just had to deal with occasional flooding, now it's an A level H/J place, I had to leave when it got sold to them)


Emma has a Brontosaurus with Charlie. I have Sleipnir minus two legs.

Picture ca. May 2013 

2 comments:

  1. omg i love it haha. and seriously tho i have this like crazy weird fascination with panoramas-gone-so-very-wrong, but can never seem to replicate the fuckery when i try..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what mythical creature is that!?

    ReplyDelete