Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Fine?

Me RN
I'm at T-32ish hours until launch westward. Today I started loading the trailer only to discover that four of my 7 to 8ish bales of hay were moldy.

I pretty much panicked. Thankfully one of the most genuinely nice people I've known immediately offered me some of her hay. I just about cried.

This is my "No longer panicked" face
 I pick Cheri up from the airport tomorrow. I'm hoping to squeeze in a visit to the Secretary of State for the trailer title so I can get it registered in Washington.
Sweet Bumble Bee on Kaylee's hand
 We also just got the dates and schedules for when the rental car is available and it will be the same day that the cars get picked up to be shipped and I'm just... wracking my brain trying to figure out HOW I'm going to get almost an hour and a half away to pick up a rental car, on Kaylee's last day of school.

It's going to likely be a hell of an Uber/Lyft bill.
Gwyn is pouting because Kaylee and I are brushing only Saffron while waiting for a delayed farrier.

But she got brushed the other day.

This is Saffron protesting not getting attention by trying to eat my stirrups. She's already pulled my saddle pad down and stomped on it

Anyway, more trailer packing tomorrow. The truck is mostly packed with human stuff, it's just horse stuff left. And fixing my water tank.

2 comments: