Monday, November 6, 2017

Day Six - Favorite Tack and Clothes

Day 06- Your favorite tack and riding clothes you have (brand/color/other details)


From Clover Ledge Farm


Okay. So as a VERY fluffy rider it is nigh on impossible to find things that fit and fit well without costing an arm and a leg.

So far, I am loving the size range of SmartPak pipers. I have a pair of show breeches and a pair of bootcut breeches (in purple!) that fit really well. I'm trying to respect our budgeting needs though, so I haven't gotten more.

Pretty much if it's available in purple, I will go out of my way to acquire it.

I love the Two Horse Tack set I got for Gwyn. It fits her well and seems durable so far.

My saddle I love too. It's a Thorowgood, fitted to Gwyn before we left Washington, though I should have the fit rechecked. I just need to find a saddle fitter. It is an all purpose though, so if we get more serious about eventing and dressage my plan is to get a dressage thorowgood.

I make my own saddle pads, don't really have a favorite brand. Um.

Like I said, things are hard to find in my size without being expensive, so I buy on the cheap where possible. Like my tall boots that I got for half off retail from Tack of the Day.

I also love the unicorn horn I have for Gwyn. That was a mother's day present a few years ago.

Eh, talking about stuff like this is not fun when you're fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment