Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Goal Revisiting: April

To recap:

April
Avoid going into labor during Distance Derby dinner
Introduce new baby to Gwyn


I did not go into labor during the DD dinner. In fact, I ended up missing it since we were dropping my mom off at the airport at the time. Alas. I did meet up with Heather (DD organizer) later to collect what I would have gotten at the dinner. In fact, I wasn't even close to labor, I ended up induced 8 days later. 

I did introduce the new baby to Gwyn in April! She was born on the 25th and I had a couple days left of the month to achieve the goal, lol

April 27, 2016





For this month, a reminder:

I think this is reasonable. I'm already pretty healed up and I think I could manage a short ride while Hazel naps if Eric is home to manage Kaylee. 

May
At least sit on Gwyn
Alt goal- teach second trick to Gwyn/teach to highline in prep for camping

No comments:

Post a Comment